Oct. 7, 2022
U.S. Postal Service Announces New Prices for 2023
Updating USPS rates on the mailstation or mailstation2 (K700, K705, K7M0)
Step 1: Watch the video to learn how to update your USPS rates - paste link into your browser:
Step 2: Update your USPS rates
1. Press Menu.
2. Press Review (up arrow) until your meter displays Connect to Pitney Bowes? and then press Enter/Yes.
3. When prompted to perform an update, press Enter/Yes.
Warning: Do not unplug the power cord or remove the network cords from the meter while updating.
4. Press Enter/Yes when your meter displays Download Complete.
5. Press Enter/Yes.
6. Select No when prompted to print the download report.
7. Press Enter/Yes.
8. Select No when prompted for the rates reminder.
Step 3: Confirm that your rates updated successfully
1. Wait for two hours after updating your USPS rates.
2. Click the blue Confirm Meter Update button for your meter model to confirm that your update installed successfully:
Pitney Bowes 797-0 Compatible Red Ink Cartridge for mailstation2
Pitney Bowes SKU: 797-0 $43.95
Pitney Bowes 797-M Compatible Red Ink Cartridge for mailstation2
Pitney Bowes SKU: