With the new first class postage rate and high inflation rate metered mail users, know that finding ways to save money is key to profitability for 2022.
You may have found that using compatible supplies for your postage meter can save you money on your mailing costs. But are you worried that using compatible supplies will void the warranty on your postage meter? Rest assured, using compatible supplies will not void the warranty on your postage meter. In fact, many businesses have saved money by switching to compatible supplies, and their meters are still under warranty.
So why not give it a try? You may be surprised at how much you can save.
Please review these 2 Federal Laws: US antitrust laws Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act United States Code Annotated Title 15 Commerce and Trade Chapter 50 Consumer Product Warranties 15 Section 2302 and the Sherman and Clayton Antitrust Law.
Pitney Bowes Postage meters & mailing systems
- Pitney Bowes SendPro® Mailstation
- Pitney Bowes SendPro® C Lite
- Pitney Bowes SendPro® C Auto
- Pitney Bowes SendPro® P-Series
Quadient Postage meters & mailing systems
- Quadient IS-280 iMeter™ postage meter
- Quadient iX-3 Series Postage
- Quadient iX-5 Series Mailing System
- Quadient iX-7 Series Mailing System
- Quadient iX-9 Series Mailing
- Quadient IS5000/IS6000
FP Mailing Postage meters & mailing systems
- FP Mailing Solutions PostBase mini
- FP Mailing PostBase Vision Semi-Auto
- FP Mailing PostBase Vision Auto
- FP Mailing PostBase Vision Advanced
- FP Mailing Vision360
- FP Mailing FP Mailing PostBase pro
- FP Mailing PostBase pro DS
- FP Mailing PostBase ONE
- FP Mailing PostBase insight Semi-Auto
Please visit us at: